Please excuse the lack of quality pictures...
I quickly take them from my phone so that I can get more.
Today was Tumbling Tuesday (as we have been calling it today)
The girls got ribbons today from the PG meet.
Morgan did especially well.
She took 2nd over-all in backstroke.
Kennan got ribbons in all her events.
She is best at breaststroke.
After swim team, the girls went to Mickey D's with Luke and Gabby.


I quickly take them from my phone so that I can get more.
Today was Tumbling Tuesday (as we have been calling it today)
The girls got ribbons today from the PG meet.
Morgan did especially well.
She took 2nd over-all in backstroke.
Kennan got ribbons in all her events.
She is best at breaststroke.
After swim team, the girls went to Mickey D's with Luke and Gabby.
Later that afternoon, we went to tumbling.
Morgan says it is her favorite thing that she has done here so far.
Then we went straight to Grandma's for dinner
(Grandma loves to feed us!)
And of course, just as I had everyone ready to get into the car,
Grandma pulls out the creamsicles,
and I got stuck having to wait for all the kids to eat them,
But they sure did have fun eating them.
(Grandma loves to feed us!)
And of course, just as I had everyone ready to get into the car,
Grandma pulls out the creamsicles,
and I got stuck having to wait for all the kids to eat them,
But they sure did have fun eating them.
And as if that weren't enough, we had to make a run to Old Navy afterwards.
The girls are going to be riding with the
Millard County Commissioner
in the Fillmore Parade on Saturday throwing out candy from the Ranger.
We found some super cute 4th of July outfits for riding in the Parade.
Pictures to come...
Fun, fun, fun. Thanks so much for putting up pictures of the girls having fun and being happy - it makes me miss them a little bit less!
ReplyDeleteBrig and I have been having a fun time here with just the guys. We have only short amounts of time together in the evenings because by the time we get home from his friends' houses he's usually pretty tired from all the day's fun activities. But we went and got ice cream cones, we've read books, and we've watched the Giants baseball games (at Brig's request) until he falls asleep. I'm hoping tonight we can go play tennis or something fun like that.
Love you girls - glad you're having fun!
Love, Dad