I just got the girls back, safe and sound.
Sorry no pictures.
They report that they had a great time:
swimming
making jewelry and hair clips
eating
watching movies,
and
hanging out at the Drakes.
I am glad to have them back.
Morgan is missing you tonight.
She decided to sleep with Kennan.
Can't wait to see you this weekend.
We've got a full week of activities this week to keep the girls busy until you get here.
I am just crossing my fingers and toes that no one else this dreaded 24 hr. stomach flu
that seems to be attacking everyone around us.
Yikes!
Sorry no pictures.
They report that they had a great time:
swimming
making jewelry and hair clips
eating
watching movies,
and
hanging out at the Drakes.
I am glad to have them back.
Morgan is missing you tonight.
She decided to sleep with Kennan.
Can't wait to see you this weekend.
We've got a full week of activities this week to keep the girls busy until you get here.
I am just crossing my fingers and toes that no one else this dreaded 24 hr. stomach flu
that seems to be attacking everyone around us.
Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment