Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 6

Today we:
1) Went to swim team and lessons
2) Gabby's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese

These are pictures of the girls Chuck E. Cheese Pictures
(Sorry I didn't get more... I had to change two major poopers while there- one that got my clothes pretty good, so I didn't have a chance to get the camera out... Sorry)


3) Home to do homework and reading (while babies were napping)
4) Then to tumbling


5) Then to Grandma's to eat dinner with:
Us Whatcott's
Grandma and Papy
Caroline, Clint, Ezra, Norah
Nathalie
Mike, Romina, Luke, Gabbie, Jacob

6) Home to bed and to pack for adventures with Anne and Caroline

1 comment:

  1. How many days since Morgan has washed her hair? :-)

    Miss you guys tooooooooons!!! We had fun celebrating Micah's bday today, but it really wasn't the same without the sisters there. I really think the Dad misses his girls more than anyone else... Love you guys lots. Can't wait to see you again!

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete